Pages

Thursday 3 January 2013

Staying fit...part 1

Hey hey, it's me again..lol.

Happy New Year! Or rather, Survive the New Year! ;)

This is going to be a short one coz I'm supposed to be asleep already. Hah! Hasn't happened yet thanks to the nap I had earlier.

I made a whole long list of resolutions this year...it's not even completed yet! Speaking of resolutions, one of the items on my list is to stay fit. Plus, I happened to have seen all the lovely toned bodies in the Victoria Secret fashion show and the Miss Universe pageant over the Christmas holiday (yes yes, I know they're models and all that rot, but it was just so inspiring! Hehe).

Besides, lately I have gotten into the habit of being a bit sedentary (watching kdrama, playing games, riding in cars instead of walking, not dancing, yada yada..). I'm not as fit as i once was - i can tell from the lack in stamina i feel. Huhu. That's not good *shakes head* So, this year, I'm making a change. Aja aja, fighting!




Love,
xoxo~

p/s - guess what? there's a part 2! Gonna check it out soon ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment