Pages

Tuesday 16 October 2012

Temptations @ Ikano Power Centre, KL

Hello hello...

Darn, a week has zoomed by so quickly! How remiss of me to allow this baby blog of mine to gather dust, huhu..

Last Thursday evening, my sis & I were supposed to go to a dinner talk at Le Meridian. We did attempt to go but the traffic was horrendous.. and I mean, absolutely horrendous! Of course, we wanted to be productive in the car, in the dark, so we tried to capture that 'moment' on camera... haha..


Anyhow...

The main point of the story is that we detoured to The Curve (& subsequently, Ikano Power Centre) for some much needed energy booster.. which was when we came across this lil stall called "Temptations".

It's situated right in front of The Brands Outlet. It's one of many simple stalls out there but it deserves a mention because... *drumroll please*... it sells hair accessories! Gorgeous lil things, apparently from Bali. 

Guess what I got for myself? Hair extensions...yippeee! 

I never thought there'd be a day when I'd be buying extensions. I should have known it could happen, but... it was so sudden! I saw it, I liked it, andddd I bought it lol.


They had a whole array to choose from... straight, curled, blonde, brown, red, etc. I was lucky that I came across one which was the same colour as my hair.. It has little clips along the top of the extension so you can put it on and take it off very easily, and without much fuss. The grip is pretty good too since I managed to wear it quite comfortably from 7am to 5pm at the office today ;) Who in their right mind wears extensions to office?? Oh right, girls who normally change their hair colour every season to avoid boredom & sadly, don't have that option anymore (office rules)... aka.. moi :P


Looks pretty real, doesn't it? A lot of people commented that my hair has grown real quick, or they asked where I curled my hair... Haha! So sweet :D 

I'll take a pic of the extension itself tomorrow. Forgot about that. Duh.

So far so good. Price was affordable (RM69 for mine, RM16 for the smaller pieces). It's supposed to last forever and ever, and they'll even repair the clip for you if it gets ruined with use. Somehow, I doubt the forever part but, I'll not argue lol. According to the sales girl, you can wash the extensions with hair conditioner and brush it with a special type of hairbrush. Hmm... I'm thinking i'll skip the washing. I have a suspicion it's going to get all tangled and icky after I wash it... or even brush it, for that matter, huuu... 

Hmm.. that's all for now. If I remember anything else, I'll update this post when I'm more awake ;) 

Cam-whoring in the car, while waiting for Uma to go home. I know I know, it all looks the same.. I blame it on the pedestrians making me feel self-conscious :P 


xoxo~

2 comments:

  1. omygod thank u so much fr yr post! i cut my hair real short cos i tried to get rid of my over processed bleached hair. im so getting tht extension

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool! i hope you manage to get a good one :D

    ReplyDelete