Pages

Wednesday 19 September 2012

Thinking of buying an apartment...



I know, it's rather sudden isn't it?

Add to that, my bank balance hasn't actually been smiling at me recently...errkkk.. Soooo, you (and I) may wonder what i'm doing entertaining thoughts like that.

It's not really unthinkable....honestly! I have a plan..well, I will anyway :P

You see, several of my friends have been discussing property investment which I find rather eye-opening. However, my real motivation is the fact that i'm already renting a condo with my sis and we're paying a pretty penny each month, plus there's always the risk that we'll have to move out when the tenancy terminates or the landlady wants the unit back.

Wouldn't it make more sense to be forking out that kinda money monthly and actually own the house in the end? I'm loving the idea of living in my own place, with the freedom to decorate it as I wish. *sigh* What a lovely image!

Right. I now have about 10 months to figure this out. Hmm... This calls for more serious planning. And possibly a discussion with some experienced friends ;)

Night all! xoxo

***Update: Perhaps buying our apartment/condo isn't going to happen anytime soon, huhu... it's simply too expensive! Darn these hiking property prices in KL  -_-" Nevertheless, I'm still considering this property investment idea... Who knows? Maybe I'll win the lottery...or marry a billionaire. Lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment