Pages

Saturday 29 September 2012

Lazy weekend: Talking about hairclips..

I just realised that it's been a while since I blogged... I blame it on having too much to do & too little time (plus the fact that all the things I did were really mundane daily stuff, huhu)..

So...as I was sharing a sofa with my sis in my parents' lounge, fiddling with my hairclip, it hit me that they don't make hair accessories like they once did. Take mine for instance....it's been in my collection for about 10 years! I can't deny that a stone has fallen off over the years BUT consider that it didn't cost me more than RM13 ;)

 

These days when I walk into Sinma or Chamelon, I'm dissapointed at not finding a pretty clip like in the past...and it kills me to have to pay RM20-30 for it, nooo...! You could find more accessories in higher end stores but of course the price would be higher.

So, sadly, my poor clips haven't been replaced in years...huhu... If any of you out there know of a good hairclip store in KL or online, pleaseee share... huhu.. Thanks!! Til next time... ;)

My fave hair clip... and my dad made a cameo appearance, lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment