Pages

Friday 2 November 2012

Ed Sheeran - A Team (cover) by Nadia

Oohhhhh... I just saw that I could share from my SoundCloud dashboard directly to Blogger! Interesting... Let's see if this works ;)

Here's a little cover of Ed Sheeran's tune "A Team". Hope it turned out ok...



Back to my music, yeah! I'm so glad I got my new headphones, I couldn't do anything without them, huhu. Oh, and since I'm on the topic of headphones, I tried quite a number at the electrical stores and finally decided on a Sony MDR-PQ2 in grey (and pink, hehe..it's so cute!). 

It retails at RM179. Sound is pretty good.. at least, it fits what I'm looking for. I need headphones which are clear, and make the music sound a million dollars. This MDR-PQ2 is the best out of all that I tried (I only went to the electrical stores nearby, not special stores so my selection pool was a bit limited but within my budget). However (and this is a BIG however), these Sony headphones still can't beat my Sennheiser HD 201 which I had to retire due to a broken cord :( I'm gonna order another one from UK or wherever they have it, but til then, I'm glad to have the Sony set. 

Rest in peace my Sennheiser baby.. mama loves you!

xoxo~

No comments:

Post a Comment