Pages

Friday 16 November 2012

Good morning world! :)

Well, umm...looking at the clock, it doesn't seem as if there's much of a morning left at 11.23am, lol. Hey, don't judge.. I was awake a lot earlier.. I just.. lay about, watching Prosecutor Princess and didn't blog about it :P

I suppose it's time for another random post. I kinda felt like it.

It's Saturday but I have no plans yet. Aside from cleaning the house. And doing the laundry. And some grocery shopping. And practise my music. And and and... hah! I do have plans after all, lol. I spent quite a lot of money in the past 2-3 weeks so now I feel as though I should be grounded to avoid being tempted to buy more things. No outings, no shopping, the works. I'm just going to live a simple and quiet life and NOT go out of the house. Hahahahaa! At least not for the next few weeks until I get my next pay ;)

I'm not too worried about being grounded actually. My parents never enforced it on me. I guess I was a good child when I was younger... I only rebelled when I was older, lol. Being stuck at home has never bothered me because I have a gazillion things to do, and I'll always find something to keep me busy. If I'm too free, I'll even cook a proper meal voluntarily (and I absolutely dislike cooking.. it's a necessary evil!).

Right, time for me to sign off here & switch some lights on. Weather forecast of the hour: grey clouds and rain in KL *sigh* Let's hope it brightens up after some downpour ;) 

Happy Saturday folks! <3

xoxo~


No comments:

Post a Comment