Pages

Friday 23 November 2012

Blogging on the go..!

Holla, I'm back! ;)

Well, I did say I was going to update you about the Blogger app on my brand new Samsung Galaxy SIII, hehe..

I've only just installed this on my new phone. I had it on my previous Galaxy S but we had a bit of an 'incident' which I haven't forgiven it for..we haven't been friends for a while, huhu. That's a whole other story. Moving on...

I'm determined to write & post this whole thing from my phone using the Blogger app. It seems to have more functions & controls. Plus, the uploaded photo quality is miles better than using Blogger on Galaxy S. Here, have a look...

This screencapture was uploaded directly to Blogger using the app. It's in its original size, hence the hugeness of it, lol!
(I may have to move the pics using my lappy later coz I don't think they can do that on the S3 yet. Everything in blue are updates using my lappy after post had been published)

You can also change the quality & size of photos uploaded by changing the settings.  
I was gonna insert a photo from Picasa here but the blogger app can't do that yet.. you have to upload photos directly to Blogger.

And what's with the inconsistent italics??

Oh wait, I think the italic thingy fixes itself once you've finished typing ;)
(nope, it doesn't fix it ALL, lol! I guess you just have to go back and highlight anything that's not italic. Or, maybe it has something to do with my word predictor...hmm, i guess i have to go back to the app and try it later)

You can add links, capture images, upload a photo from your gallery, drop box app, or Astro file manager if you have it.



(I'm not 100% sure, but i think the link is only for pages within this blog. So, you won't be able to go to Facebook by clicking on that link, as I originally intended :P)



All in all, I think this is a cool lil app, which makes it easy to blog on the go. Don't expect too much fancy stuff, it does the basics & that should be sufficient to produce a good blog.

My verdict: it's a great download! Go get it & start blogging ;)

xoxo~

p/s  I don't know if this app has a character limit coz I think the Galaxy S did...that's how half of one of my reviews disappeared,  huhu. Gonna copy this before I save, just in case ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment