Pages

Friday 14 December 2012

Girlie Day Out! Estee Lauder's MakeUp & Portrait Event 2012

Whoaaaa! A blog post! After the longest of time... lol!

I'm gonna make this less wordy coz as they say, a picture paints a thousand words... so, i'm assuming a video will paint about a million, no? 



And....

Some behind the scenes photos... 

It's makeover time!


I do so love getting all made up, it makes me feel a million dollars, haha...~

I always believe that good and fun things happen when I go out looking nice ;) 

Oh, and below... 




Having fun pretending i'm some model, wheeee! :P I love taking photos, don't you?



Bits of our shopping trip after the Estee Lauder Makeup. It's such a shame to get all dolled up and not go anywhere, hehe. Oh, and by the way, Syaz's beautiful makeup was done all by herself. Can't say the same for mine, lol. 

Will update & write more about this soon.... gotta go get some lunch, my tummy is demanding attention, lol!

xoxo~


No comments:

Post a Comment